środa, 15 lutego 2012

sci-fi days // favs

A 4th Doctor Who mug I hunted down in London last summer after DW Experience in Apollo Arena. It has been my beloved one ever since.
My favourite "winterish" tea I bought in Berlin last year.
I can't actually tell where have we got this can from, Germany for sure. It's splendid though.
My auxiliary wardrobe I got fixed on my door.

Since it's oficially winter holiday there has been days when I could do nothing but watch Star Trek TOS or Doctor Who (4th - Tom Baker) instead of breathing, eating dinner or going out. I also stay up late and get up as the last one in the house. Lame-o.

Yesterday I got my fringe trimmed way too short. I accidentally made myself look like Spock's younger Vulcan sister. Or a wife. Yes, wife, please.
From now on I have nowhere to hide from the world. My face is your oyster, people. Don't bother to find a pearl cause there isn't any.

I also bought a dozen or so books online for a song. That's my way - I have piles of books to read and I still can't get enough.

2 komentarze:

  1. Love the Doctor Who mug! A day spent watching either Star Trek or Doctor Who all day is a day well spent! I'm the same with books - I have so many to read, but I still can't stop myself from buying more and more! X

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. o co chodzi z tym oyster? :P

    OdpowiedzUsuń