poniedziałek, 5 marca 2012

hard days


I hunted down these two few weeks ago. Star Trek is nothing new to me, I remember watching The Original Series and the motion pictures on telly as a kid. It brings my childhood memories back somehow. It'll never end!

KHAAAAAAAAAAAN!


Recently I've been struggling with my paintings - I have a review in painting, precisely in a week, and I still have no clear conception of it. Gosh. Sometimes I wish I didn't care about all these THINGS as much as I do. Or instead of worrying all day and not sleeping a wink I could actually do something about it.
In addition my diploma is stuck in a space between sketches and digital projects, from which I can't crawl out. One month. There's one month left.

Praise tea for reminding me how splendid holiday I'm going to have!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz